On Tuesday, Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp announced a 20 percent reduction in the cost of its 2014 model year i-MiEV subcompact electric car in the US. The announcement makes Mitsubishi the latest automaker to slash the price an electric vehicle (EV) to boost demand.
The new 'Dragon Edition' of the popular Wrangler four-wheel-drive has recently been introduced by Jeep Australia. The Wrangler's 'Dragon Edition' introduced in Australia is an exclusively styled limited edition version of Jeep's immensely popular off-road vehicle.
In a recent announcement, Volvo has confirmed that its high-performance V60 Polestar will be made available for sale in the UK. According to Volvo, the V60 Polestar is scheduled for launch in the UK in June 2014. The pricing of the vehicle, however, still remains undisclosed.
In what probably is the first complete redo of the 2008-introduced Genesis sedan, Hyundai Motor took the wraps off a sleek overhauled edition of its high-end Genesis sedan in South Korea on Tuesday.
CEO Elon Musk of automaker Tesla Motors says he is confident that its Model S electric car is safe and will be cleared by a federal investigation in the two battery fire cases.
Auto industry magazine Green Car Journal named the 2014 Honda Accord as the '2014 Green Car of the Year' during the Thursday proceedings at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki