Today Time Warner Cable announces the launch of Showtime Networks' authentication service, Showtime Anytime.
Time Warner Cable Inc. TWC +0.04% is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information.
Australia's Academic and Research Network (AARNet) has revealed in a recent announcement that Juniper Networks has nabbed an important AARNet upgrade contract, to help deliver a network capacity increase of up to 30 times to over one million users across the country.
According to the latest figures released by gasoline price website GasBuddy. com, on the basis of its daily survey of 6,118 gas outlets in New York, the last week has witnessed a 5.7-cent increase - to $3.59 per gallon - in the average retail gasoline prices in New York.
In what probably is the first complete redo of the 2008-introduced Genesis sedan, Hyundai Motor took the wraps off a sleek overhauled edition of its high-end Genesis sedan in South Korea on Tuesday.
On Monday, 13 Internet gaming websites run by six Atlantic City casinos got the approval from New Jersey state regulators, giving the gamblers across the state the ability to place bets online beginning at midnight (0500 GMT).
In a move which is part of the US' most aggressive attacks on texting while driving, the New York State Police has been given 32 tall, unmarked SUVs so that the texting drivers can be spotted more easily.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki