On Thursday Ericsson said that it would cooperate fully with the investigation of antitrust probe which has been brought against it in India.
The vegetable researchers of Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) here have given the colossal malnourished segment of Indian populace the best product for their problems in the form of black carrot.
Stacked with advantageous anti-oxidants and micronutrients, the vegetable is a brilliant blood cleaning agent, thus can help cure anaemia, blockage, and stomach scatters.
India has recently launched its Mars Orbiter Mission to explore the Red Planet for finding clues of life there. With the launch of MOM, it has become inevitable to make comparisons between Indian spacecrafts andAmerican ones.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has initiated an anti-trust investigation to ascertain whether the royalties charged by Swedish telecoms equipment maker Ericsson for its patented cellphone technology are excessive and discriminatory.
Gradual increase in the field of science has resulted in development of new technologies that contribute a lot in solving complex tasks. But somehow, these developments are putting pressure on birds and their condition is getting even worse than before.
Roona Begum, a two-year-old child of daily wage laborer, had been through a number of complex life saving surgeries. Doctors have been practicing to drain fluid from her brain in order to reduce the size of her skull.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki