Microsoft has recently shared some details about the sports offerings which will be available for its next-generation Xbox gaming console - the Xbox One - scheduled to be launched in November this year.
On Tuesday, hard drive maker Western Digital (WD) disclosed in an announcement that it has expanded its Red line of SATA hard drives which have chiefly been designed for home as well as small-office network attached storage (NAS) systems.
With several earlier reports having speculated that Apple will likely launch the new iPhone - the iPhone 5S - within a few days of the handset's unveiling at a September 10 event, new reports are now making rounds that the device will seemingly hit the markets on September 20.
According to a new Kantar Worldpanel ComTech report, the sales of Windows Phone devices are witnessing a steady increase, even though the global sales in the smartphone market are still dominated by iOS and Android devices.
PopCap Games, the developer of the `Plants vs. Zombies 2 (PvZ 2)' game, have recently revealed that the game has hit 25 million downloads in two weeks of its worldwide launch. The feat is noteworthy, especially in the wake of the fact that the title is not available for the Android platform or the PC devices, on which the PvZ franchise had initially started.
According to a Venturebeat report, the world's largest smartphone manufacturer Samsung is working on a smartwatch, which will likely be dubbed the `Galaxy Gear.' Samsung will reportedly unveil the smartwatch at an event in Berlin on September 4.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy