Jasons Travel Media reports lower profit
Jasons Travel Media has informed that its annual profit in the year to March 31 will be lesser than projected.
The Company informed in an official statement, “We expect to make an after tax profit in the vicinity of $787,000 in the year to March 31, 2009, down from $928,000 the previous year.”
The company is hoping to keep its final dividend at 1.5c a share.
In July last year Mr. Joyce resigned as chief executive to stand for parliament for the National Party.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand