Fulton Hogan expands Australian operations
Fulton Hogan, South Island-based road maker is expanding its Australian operations, buying half of Melbourne-based Pioneer Road Services.
The turnover from Fulton Hogan's Australian businesses would be enhanced by more than 25% via the purchase and make its operations on both sides of the Tasman at similar size.
It was expressed by Chief executive Dave Faulkner that the turnover in Australia would rise to nearly $1 billion via this move which will also enhance the number of towns and cities covered by the company.
It should be noted that 37% of Fulton Hogan in New Zealand is owned by Shell New Zealand which is going through an operational review. Pioneer is part-owned by Shell.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand