Fulton Hogan expands Australian operations
Fulton Hogan, South Island-based road maker is expanding its Australian operations, buying half of Melbourne-based Pioneer Road Services.
The turnover from Fulton Hogan's Australian businesses would be enhanced by more than 25% via the purchase and make its operations on both sides of the Tasman at similar size.
It was expressed by Chief executive Dave Faulkner that the turnover in Australia would rise to nearly $1 billion via this move which will also enhance the number of towns and cities covered by the company.
It should be noted that 37% of Fulton Hogan in New Zealand is owned by Shell New Zealand which is going through an operational review. Pioneer is part-owned by Shell.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035