Chrisco takes on Mrs Christmas' client list
As per media reports, the existing client list of rival Mrs Christmas, which went into liquidation last month, has being taken on by Christmas hamper company Chrisco.
The Mrs. Christmas business has been bought by Chrisco, which would credit all existing customers with the amount they have paid and provide them a similar Chrisco package for the remainder of the year.
Recently, the courier company Post Haste, was not paid and filed for liquidation. The troubles for Mrs Christmas started after the reports came out in media.
"About 3500 customers were affected by the liquidation and about $3 million was outstanding from Mrs Christmas," said Liquidator Damien Grant of Waterstone Insolvency.
It should be noted Chrisco owners Richard and Ruth Bradley have their Albany home north of Auckland on the market. They had emigrated to New Zealand from Britain in
This house which is quite well known as New Zealand's largest and most expensive house has been listed by Browns Sotheby's International Realty in Britain for Stg7.6 million (approx. $NZ20 million).
Mr. Bradley has also been actively participating in finance and property investment.
It took a period of four years to build this four-storey home, which sits on 22.26ha on Mahoenui Valley Rd and covers 4459 square metres.
- LG Chem to supply battery cells for Tesla’s Model Y electric SUV in China
- GiG extends sports-betting partnership with North Macedonia casino operator KAK DOO Skopje
- Payment Options for Indian Bettors on Online Casinos Operating in India
- Ohio’s Mahoning Valley Race Course cancels live horse racing for 2 weeks after employee tests positive for Covid-19
- Arcimoto creates new Roadster model by chopping top off 3-wheeled e-car’s top