Audi e-tron 50 SUV would start at $55,000 in Europe
German automaker Audi has started released pricing information for its new ‘e-tron 50’ electric SUV in different European countries. The automaker has lately disclosed the price of the vehicle in Norway.
According to a recent announcement by Audi, the cost of the e-tron 50 SUV in Norway will begin at 499,000 Norwegian Kroner (approximately $55,000).
The e-tron 50 electric SUV -- a new, cheaper variant of the e-tron -- was unveiled by Audi earlier this month. The automaker is planning to launch the new variant only in European markets, apparently with the aim to lower the e-tron entry price. Audi particularly wanted to have a cheaper e-tron version for Germany, where the government incentives are available only for electric vehicles with entry price below EUR 70,000.
Compared to the current e-tron 55 model, the new e-tron 50 is equipped with a smaller battery pack, and has a shorter driving range. In more specific terms, the e-tron 50 has a 71 kWh battery pack and a 186-mile (299 km) range, while the e-tron 55 has a 95 kWh battery pack and a 248-mile range based on the WLTP standard.
Audi has revealed that the battery pack of the e-tron 50 has a 120 kW maximum charge rate. The vehicle is outfitted with a dual-motor all-wheel-drive system with 308 hp output. It has an electronically-limited top speed of 118 mph (190 km/h), and will take 7 seconds for 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) acceleration.
- What You Should Consider While Choosing the Best CBD Products?
- Virginia’s Hard Rock Bristol Casino proposal receives positive feedback from area residents
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
- Wynn Resorts Casino earns high marks for enhanced sexual misconduct policies in Massachusetts
- Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak sets June 4 as Target date for reopening of Casinos