Popular Bargains Website Bargain Spot Announces New Zealand Portal
Australian shopping discounts and bargain hunting website is bringing its services to customers in New Zealand. Launched in 2015, Bargain Spot has received amazing response in Australia and the company is ready to start its operations in New Zealand. Bargain Spot founder Justin Gray informed that he himself is a bargain hunter and his company will launch a dedicated version for New Zealand by March this year.
In Australia, the website has more than 120 partners. Bargain Spot offers customers with the best rebates they can get at these major retailers. Bargain Spot has setup an intelligent software that checks over two million products and finds the most discounted products with its partner retailers.
Gray informed that Bargain Spot offers more options to customers. People can setup alerts whenever their desired discount for a particular product is offered by a retailer.
Customers are always searching for bargains. Coupon websites have strong client base that searches for discounts but Bargain Spot works differently.
In an interview with Stuff NZ, Gray informed, “We were sort of looking at expanding out from just Australia, and New Zealand just seems like a good next step. It doesn't seem like there's anyone in the market doing what we're doing.”
- MGM Resorts Las Vegas Casinos announce free parking for all guests
- Dispute between South Dakota Tribes and Governor Kristi Noem continues
- Media outlets should stop referencing unregulated offshore Sportsbooks: AGA
- COVID-19 pandemic forces DiamondJacks to close permanently
- Century Casinos signs deal with BET365 to offer sports betting in Colorado