Popular Bargains Website Bargain Spot Announces New Zealand Portal
Australian shopping discounts and bargain hunting website is bringing its services to customers in New Zealand. Launched in 2015, Bargain Spot has received amazing response in Australia and the company is ready to start its operations in New Zealand. Bargain Spot founder Justin Gray informed that he himself is a bargain hunter and his company will launch a dedicated version for New Zealand by March this year.
In Australia, the website has more than 120 partners. Bargain Spot offers customers with the best rebates they can get at these major retailers. Bargain Spot has setup an intelligent software that checks over two million products and finds the most discounted products with its partner retailers.
Gray informed that Bargain Spot offers more options to customers. People can setup alerts whenever their desired discount for a particular product is offered by a retailer.
Customers are always searching for bargains. Coupon websites have strong client base that searches for discounts but Bargain Spot works differently.
In an interview with Stuff NZ, Gray informed, “We were sort of looking at expanding out from just Australia, and New Zealand just seems like a good next step. It doesn't seem like there's anyone in the market doing what we're doing.”
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035