Mercedes Benz Announces Value Enhancement Extras
It has been announced by Mercedes Benz lately that they have launched value enhancement accessories and have updates for the 2010 GL-Class, with new standard equipments for GL 350 CDI, GL 350 CDI Luxury and GL 500.
"Even though the GL-Class is import duty-exempt we have still included it in our ongoing value strategy for our customers. Critically, the equipment enhancements chosen to become new standard features are the most popular optional extras; this ensures customers receive specific equipment they actually want", said Horst von Sanden, Managing Director.
The new bumper with the moderately integrates tailpipes along with LED tail lights comes with the 3.0 liter V6 turbo-diesel GL 350 CDI. The car also has exterior upgrades like 19 inch five spoke alloy wheels and chrome look roof rails.
The new multi function steering wheel has Nappa leather, Comand APS HDD navigation system and a reversing camera.
Another update is the GL 350 CDI Luxury adds bi-xenon headlights which come with Intelligent light system and active light system. It also includes LED light which runs during the daytime.
All the above updates are included in the 5.5 liter V8 petrol GL 500 whereas it also has Keyless Go automatic lock/unlock and drive authorization system, with Distronic autonomous intelligent cruise control.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021