West Australian market targeted by Canterbury campaign
Launch of Air New Zealand's direct flights between Perth and Christchurch will entice the West Australian travellers to the Canterbury region of New Zealand.
A new advertisement campaign is being launched to attract the potential clientele. West Australian visitors are considered to be great patrons as they stay longer and spend more during their stay as compared to the other visitors.
According to Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism Chief Executive Tim Hunter "The campaign is about showing West Australians the diversity of the experiences Christchurch and Canterbury have to offer".
He is also excited about the well planned advertising campaign that will be made public from November.
"We are hoping to see significant opportunities for growth from the introduction of direct flights from the booming West Australian market in both business and leisure visitor numbers,'' Mr Hunter said.
The main aim of the flight services is to provide comfortable travel experience for the West Australian travellers who have a great desire to visit New Zealand.
The campaign is a joint marketing venture between Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism, Tourism New Zealand, Air New Zealand, Christchurch International Airport, Tourism Holdings and a collective of Positively Wellington Tourism, Destination Marlborough, Interislander ferries and Kiwi Rail.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035