Golf GTI All Set for Sales in Europe
All new Golf GTI is all set for sales in Europe in May. It will be coming in two different levels of power output and that are 220PS and 230PS.
Not only it will be having two different levels of power output, but it will be available in different models that are GTI and GTD. Price for the GTI will start from Rs 20.19 lakh and for the GTD; one has to pay 20.91 lakh.
It is said that the 230PS model will be having more features as it will be having bigger brakes. Not only this, the company has been claiming that the model will be as much as 18% more effective than last time's GTI.
Even the GTD is said to be no less as it will be powered with an updated diesel engine. It will also be having start stop technology.
It seems that Volkswagen AG is trying to acquire a major chunk in small segment cars. It has been said so as the Golf Variant will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. Though the car will go on sale from August in Europe, the company is unveiling it at today's show. The new car is said to be quite light than its previous model.
- GiG extends sports-betting partnership with North Macedonia casino operator KAK DOO Skopje
- Payment Options for Indian Bettors on Online Casinos Operating in India
- Ohio’s Mahoning Valley Race Course cancels live horse racing for 2 weeks after employee tests positive for Covid-19
- Arcimoto creates new Roadster model by chopping top off 3-wheeled e-car’s top
- California Clean Air Chief Mary Nichols on shortlist to head EPA under Biden administration