John Lewis’s New Advert With A Snowman
Last year, John Lewis's advertisement at the time of Christmas was successful in gaining praise from worldwide viewers. The advert showed a boy desperately waiting for the Christmas so that he could gift presents to his parents.
John Lewis's advertisement was played for 30 seconds on televisions. This year, a brand new advertisement has been made, which plays for 90 seconds. But this time, John Lewis appears in the last frame of the advertisement. Besides, the boy has been substituted by a snowman that is on look of Christmas gift for his snow woman.
The advertisement has been filmed by Adamandeveddb, an advertisement agency. The shooting of the advertisement originally took place in New Zealand. Auckland and Queenstown are some of the regions where the advert was filmed. The scenes of New Zealand have been given a look of British streets.
The last year's advert was hit on YouTube. About 4.32 million viewers from all over the world viewed the advert on YouTube. While commenting upon the new advert of John Lewis, the Marketing Director, Craig Inglis said, ".When you watch it again and again you grow to love the snowman and start to look him as a human, and you look him in the same way you did the kid last year".
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
- More Younger People visiting Atlantic City Casinos during Covid-19 pandemic