Relax Your Mind If You Want To Do Math
Studying in the same class and getting different grades is something which has always troubled parents concerned about their children curriculum. Many parents might have wondered as to how some kids do extraordinary well in Math while some gets only passing grades.
Recently, a team of researchers has found that kids who do well in math classes actually turns off the past memory. The findings of the researchers have been published in the pages of journal National Academy of Sciences.
The findings can help many in solving the incapability of getting a grip in math classes. It is hoped that the parents will be able to encourage their kids in studying math with a clear mind. The research was conducted by the researchers of Stanford University.
The lead researcher, Professor Josef Parvizi was reported saying, "What we discovered was fascinating. The same groups of neurons that are very active during a rumination process - exactly the same neurons - have to be shut down in order to solve a math equation".
It is for the very first time when researchers have found that the area of brain controlling the calculation is different from the area of brain responsible for capturing the good and bad memories.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035