Solution Dynamics to extend the functionality of its Dejar Project with KiwiDigital
Solution Dynamics Limited has informed that it has been working in a strategic partnership with KiwiDigital, from past 6 months, to extend the functionality of its Dejar product.
KiwiDigital is a software development and services company based in China, specializing in scanning technologies and is a distributor of Dejar in China.
According to company official, the partnership will see KiwiDigital's scanning and workflow applications integrated into Dejar and vice versa, which is an important element of SDL's development plans, as it extends the functionality of Dejar from its historic archiving core into other document management and electronic delivery markets.
Further, extending this partnership in the New Zealand market, SDL has recently sold the assets of its data entry business to Scantech, a new company formed to use KiwiDigital's scanning Technologies.
The transaction will be effective from 1 October 2009.
Reports suggest that there will be an initial payment of NZ$200,000 with an earn out based on sales, which would be payable in two stage payments, 12 and 18 months from completion.
However, the final amount payable is to be determined by actual sales and the mix of sales over the initial period. Management's best estimate of total consideration is about $370,000.
The market experts believes that latest move will strengthen and expand the data entry and scanning solutions offered by SDL to its New Zealand and overseas clients.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand