Navman Wireless inks open-ended contract with Telecom
Navman Wireless has signed a new open-ended contract with Telecom, to provide the technology for Telecom's Locate+ vehicle management and fleet tracking solution. It should be recalled that Telecom first selected Navman Wireless to provide the white label technology for Locate+ in June 2004. The initial contract was for five years.
Telecom's Locate+ vehicle management and fleet tracking solution registers 8,500 vehicles tracked in New Zealand. Locate+ is used across the country in fleets ranging from three vehicles to 1,000 vehicles and industries as diverse as local government, transport and logistics, and the length and breadth of the service industry.
Navman Wireless Limited is a leading designer and manufacturer of GPS technology, providing fleet management solutions, comprising GPS engines, sensor modules, tracking devices and messaging terminals, to thousands of companies worldwide.
The company, which was formed in 2007, has operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Ireland, the United States, Chile and Australia.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand