German Medical Association Apologizes On Behalf Of Nazi Doctors
As per recent reports, it has been declared that German Medical Association has apologized on behalf of Nazi doctors, who performed brutal examination of Jews. It has been reported that the association has revealed that doctors during the rule of Nazi that is during the time of Second World War, were accused of violating rights of humans.
Moreover, they have admitted that the doctors also performed experiments on people, which had no connection with the scientific era during concentration camp inmates, including at Auschwitz.
Moreover, it has been recovered that the doctors' during Nazi-rule were also a part of this program, which forced sterilization or euthanasia of the mentally ill patients and others, who were categorized as not worthy to live.
However, it has been asserted that only one doctor was not involved in this act, rather, even high officials of the medical community were a part of this act.
However, it is being emphasized that these crimes should be looked upon as a teaching for the coming time, so that no such cases are repeated.
The association said, "The doctors were guilty, contrary to their mission to heal, of scores of human rights violations and we ask the forgiveness of their victims, living and deceased, and of their descendants".
- Rivian raises $2.5 billion for second EV factory in U.S.
- Electric cars have lowest life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions: Study
- Indiana to spend $5.5 million to set up nearly five dozen EV fast charging stations
- Volvo’s 2022 C40 Recharge to cost $58,750 in US Market
- Las Vegas Sands Corporation reportedly eyeing Florida’s Jacksonville City to develop & operate casino