18 NZ Women Had PIP Implants
PIP breast implant scandal, which created controversies across the globe, has now found a new destination to create more disturbances. It has been recently revealed that the 18 New Zealand women have received Pip breast implants.
It is shocking as it was thought New Zealand was safe from this controversy, but it has now been found that such is not the case. More than 400,000 women across the globe have undergone breast implant surgeries using PIP implants, which were made of non-medical silicone.
The news creates waves in the world, but that New Zealand stayed quiet thinking that its country women have not undergone such surgeries. Even the Ministry of Health did not have any record, which could prove that PIP implants have been used in New Zealand.
Tables turned at the moment at the time when several Kiwi women said that they have the implants and are quite concerned about eth matter. One of the women who appeared in a TV show said she was so scared that's he got her implants removed at her own expense.
Former Wellington plastic surgeon Colin Calcinai said that he knew something like this is going to happen. "I heard about them at several conferences in Australia and in England", he affirmed.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035