New Volkswagen Up to cost from £7995
The newest edition of the Volkswagen car, the Volkswagen Up, will arrive at UK showrooms in next spring the celebrated carmaker confirmed.
The entry-level model will be available with a price tag of £7,995, while the special edition Up White and UP Black will cost from £11,180.
The Up, which was first unveiled at the most recent Frankfurt Motor Show, comes in an option of three 1.0 liter, 3-cylinder petrol engines. One of the options offers fuel-saving Bluemotion technologies.
The three-door car has three trim levels, viz. Take Up, Move Up and High Up. The manufacturer is also expected to a five-door version of the car sometime in the second half of next year.
Standard equipment in the entry-level version includes 14-inch steel wheels, a CD player with an MP3 jack plug, body-colored bumpers, front & side head, chest airbags, daytime running lights, and rear ISOFIX childseat anchors.
The Move Up adds color-coded door mirrors & handles, air-conditioning, remote central locking, electric front windows and fold rear seats.
The High up model adds 15-inch alloys, heated front seats, electrically adjustable door mirrors and a leather trimmed steering wheel.
Order books for the new Volkswagen car have been opened.
- Fully vaccinated gamblers no longer need to wear face mask inside Nevada casinos
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035