Transfield wins contract worth $804 million from Chorus
Transfield Services, a leading global provider of operation, maintenance and asset and project management services, has secured a 10-year contract worth $NZ1 billion
($804 million) from Chorus, the fixed voice and broadband network division of Telecom New Zealand.
Under the arrangement, Transfield would provide network maintenance and sustaining capital works to Chorus, Telecom New Zealand's fixed voice and broadband network division, in four of its 11 telecommunications field services areas in New Zealand.
In addition, the Sydney-based group would also help Chorus to install New Zealand's new high-speed broadband network and work to deliver improved service to customers.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand