The information stored in the profile of each member is very basic which includes name/ email and country only. A member is fully registered once he confirms his email address. Your data is safe with TopNews and we do not sell list of our subscribers to any advertisers or email campaigners.
If any member wishes to stay logged on to our website, a cookie which stores information on your PC is sent from our server.
No other information is recorded or stored on our servers except your IP address and source of traffic. For checking traffic stats on our website, we are using Google Analytics which records some additional information.
Links to other websites
TopNews provides links to other websites which have more information relevant to our content. We do not take any responsibility of content posted on third-party websites.
In case, you need any information regarding any news item or article posted on our website, please contact us. TopNews.net.nz will soon launch a support ticket system. We will update you regarding the same shortly.
- Mercedes EQS owners to get 2 years of free charging on Electrify America network
- Wabtec to use GM technology to develop electric freight locomotives
- Hybrids and fuel cells will stay competitive with EVs up to 2050: Toyota
- Waymo announces another $2.5 billion in funding from latest investment round
- Propella 4.0 7-speed e-bike brings numerous upgrades over previous version