Rash in flights during the eve of New Year
The opening of the demanding week of the summer for Queenstown Airport will be noticed again by the first day of 2011. Queenstown continues to be the fastest growing airport in Australasia. It had five international arrivals and 12 domestic arrivals.
A whopping 230 aircraft movement which is up by 25 per cent during the same period last year will be observed at Queenstown Airport over the next seven days. It is 14 per cent more than the 201 flights in and out for the eventful weeks last summer.
Steve Sanderson has alleged that the busy summer period and 2011 has a great opening. He also stated that it was first time in last year that the airport was most busy in January from the usual winter month of July. The result is that the year 2011 is rest to hide.
There had been 222 aircraft movements in the demanding week of July. The New Year week record is more than it.
A positive movement in 2011 is expected by the airports.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand