There are almost five sports stars who are the ambassadors for the young cancer patients' support group CanTeen, one of whom is Champion racing driver Scott Dixon. Dixon reportedly won the Indianapolis 500 in 2003 and
The rescue of miners in the high Chilean desert this week is being considered as nothing less than a miracle. Rather than applauding the efforts of rescue team and the willpower of miners, God-fearing Chile is associating the event to religious grounds. And, above else, the event made Mary MacKillop a saint.
As found by the investigation carried out by New South Wales coroner into the death of the television newsreader Charmaine Dragun, she could have been prevented from committing suicide, if a different diagnosis had been made on her.
The parents must not leave their children below the age of 14 alone at the home, as per a New Zealand law. But, most New Zealanders have the habit of doing so.
The value of Google shares went up on the Wall Street because it was able to post strong quarterly earnings.
The search giant saw the share price go up by $59.88 per share to $600.80. This means a rise of 11.07 per cent during the afternoon trading.
A luxury hotel which is also a boutique and is made for the backpackers has won top awards during the annual national tourism industry awards. The hotel is situated in Wellington.
Known as The Bolton Hotel in central Wellington, the hotel got the Westpac Hotel Award. This happened during a gala event that took place in Auckland.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki