A portal deal has been finalized between the West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust and the Carefx for the purpose of its Fusionfx suite. This has been done with the aim of providing the clinicians with an aggregate view of patient information through a single portal.
There will be streamlined access available to professionals from healthcare at the three hospitals run by the Trust, namely- Watford General, St Alban's City and Hemel Hempstead.
There will also be the inclusion of the trust's Clinicom patient administration system, its Infoflex clinical information system and the PACS along with other result systems.
The head of clinical and business applications at the West Hertfordshire, Sue Gunn, said that the trust had chosen Carefx following the identification that it would continue with the usage of the present system on a real time basis with no need to build one more layer or data storehouse.
He said, "We decided not to implement a large EPR model. Funding is one thing, and the resource we had in the trust was another, but we also wanted to make use of the work that we've done in the trust."
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki