The recent fire caused huge losses to Corporate Consumable leaving its Mt Wellington premises adversely destroyed due to blazes. The fire broke out at around 5pm on Tuesday afternoon, and firm’s warehouse in Fisher Crescent destroyed completely.
However, the fire is now under control as the firm got helping hand from various quarters.
Concerned over the huge loss due to fire, the firm has been chalking out a speedy recovery plan with the help of customers and business associates.
Firm’s Marketing Manager Gavin Perris informed that the loss it suffered is very high, but added that the firm would continue to deliver services from its Wellington and Christchurch warehouses.
Perris ruled out any conspiracy behind the fire, claiming that the tragedy is accidental in nature. However, the exact causes of fire would become clear after the completion of enquiry.
The firm has received support from close business associates Contract Logistics that could help it to resume operations from a warehouse facility in East Tamaki. Meanwhile, the contact centre and sales team of the firm would operate from Albany site. It is also looking to set up a new office in Mt Wellington area.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki