To be able to provide services to the quake affected people and to provide them with the better form of it. In the same trend, Vero Insurance New Zealand has decided to enter into partnership with Mainzeal and MWH.
These deals are going to be in the field of construction and infrastructure building to make the quake affected areas in Canterbury.
When asked as to why was Mainzeal chosen for the partnership, Vero said that since it is the largest and, most successful company in the field of construction, it was the best possible bet. The experience that Mainzeal has developed in the sector is best suited for the job.
Besides this, headquarter of Mainzeal is situated in Christchurch, which makes it easier for the company to be able to do its services in the best possible way at a low possible cost. Also Christchurch is known for its consultancy services and that will help the company as well.
Presently, there are 200 people working with Vero and Mainzeal along with MWH. This entire workforce will now be used in making up the quake affected area.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki