Most wanted New Zealand millionaire Kara Hurring is testified to be escaping in Hong Kong and getting ready to come back home to get charged over the part she played in a banking bungle.
Hurring and her boyfriend Leo Gao fled New Zealand 18 months ago at the time when Westpac bank wrongly put $NZ10 million into Gao's bank account later he requested for a $100,000 overdraft.
The bank survived to get back almost all the money previous to Gao transferred $3.8 million off-shore and shifted to China's southern Guangdong region with Hurring.
Although the Herald on Sunday newspaper expressed that it has realized that the couple have parted there ways and Hurring has shifted to Hong Kong where she is getting ready to go back to New Zealand.
Police investigating the case declined to comment, moreover to state Chinese authorities clearly declined to send back the pair, even though they have earlier expressed that they have been in contact with Hurring through emails.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki