From today onwards, the Xbox enthusiasts would be able to access the demo of Star Wars: Force Unleashed II. The second class PlayStation owners will have to wait till tomorrow.
The full game will be released in the market on October 29th for Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and PC.
In the Force Unleashed II, new force power has been introduced and the lightsabres will have the ability to dual wield.
The new game will be the follow-up of the story of Starkiller, Darth Vader's former apprentice.
In the new game, he will be presented as an unlikely hero, who will be looking for his lady love, Juno Eclipse.
Various new characters have been added in the new Force Unleashed II game, including several popular Star Wars locations and a whole lot of new enemies to wreak havoc.
The Force Unleashed II will be available on all main platforms from October 27.
Executive Producer, Julio Torres said that we wanted to tell the incredible story by keeping the old characters and introducing some new interesting characters.
The main aim is to present the story is a totally new and refreshed manner and keep the fans completely engrossed in the new version of the game.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki