Hyundai Launches its New ix20 Mini MPV
At the international motor show in Paris, Hyundai will come up with its new mini MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle), the Hyundai ix20. From the middle of November, the Hyundai ix20 will be available in the market for sale in the United Kingdom.
There will be some new features in the new Hyundai ix20. There will be a hexagonal grille at the front side. The customers will have a choice in between 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engines.
The diesel will have CO2 emissions of 114 g/km and the returns will be 65 mpg. A 1.6-litre variant will also be available with an automatic gearbox.
The ix20 is the third car that has been designed and developed at Hyundai's European R&D centre in Rsselsheim, Germany. The earlier two versions are ix35 and i45.
The ix20 version will have a crossover-like versatility. Experts say that people will have a dynamic, fun-to-drive experience while driving this latest vehicle.
Tom Ruddenklau, who is the Chief Operating Officer at Hyundai New Zealand, said, “This is yet another bold new step into the future by Hyundai”.
Hyundai has come up with the new version after the successful launch of its Hyundai i10 city car that earned a good profit.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand