Earth Quake has enhanced the work burden on the companies like Pacifica Shipping. However, it has been benefited from this disaster. The roads and railway tracks at Canterbury have been affected badly due to the earth quake.
The earth quake has been devastating and its magnitude was 7.1 in the scale.
So the coastal shipper has become the prime preference for the agencies. Pacifica Shipping has said that it had supplied record amount of freight for companies and these companies were needed some urgent supplies.
They had gone for the coastal shipper to perform the task due to the availability of the rail and road network.
The company has informed that over 2000 container units had been carried by itself during this period of time.
It is going to deliver another 1000 containers in coming days. The shipping company has also cited the demand for the regular sea freight connections. It has got the benefited from having the link with other ports in all across the globe.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki