Cousins distribute authority analysis on Game Day Prime Time, assisted by ordinary Sunday Game Day host Hamish McLachlan and co-organizer Tom Harley and Matthew Richardson.
The former Bulldogs star Jason Akermanis and controversial commentator will be the focus of a segment unrestricted Attack Aker.
The casting Cousins confirmed his status as a rising star in the media that hit the ground running. Harley said Cousins was given a new dimension to the show.
Lewis Martin and Channel 7 said that the team Game Day delivered the latest AFL fans with profusion of fortitude, fun, knowledge and passion on Sunday morning for three years. Prime Time Game Day will be screened at 19:30 on Thursday when the AFL final series.
In other developments, cousins will be pushed in a domain of rock stars and in-store appearances in Melbourne and Perth to promote his documentary, that’s life. Talks have begun to find a proper shopping mall in Melbourne for the number of fans anticipated at the in-store. The appearances will be mid-September.
Cousins recently hit single circuit party with Such Is Life producer Michael Gudinski on Friday. Split with Cousins Maylea Tinecheff concerning two weeks past.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki