In an attempt to showcase the new multiplayer features in “Call of Duty: Black Ops,” Activision and studio Treyarch have recently posted a 7-minute video, “Inside Xbox”, on the official YouTube channel for the ‘Call of Duty’ franchise.
While an earlier video was posted to chiefly highlight on Wager Matches, the new footage essentially covers all the bases – including, among a host of other things, Theater Mode and the new currency system which can be used both for upgrading equipment as well as gambling in competitive play.
One of the most captivating multiplayer features of the “Call of Duty: Black Ops” is Combat Training, which allows players to play matches with computer-controlled bots; thereby easing their way into the multiplayer experience.
Incidentally, with the Activision and Microsoft partnership growing notably, the Sony PlayStation logo has been omitted by Activision from a new print edition of the “Call of Duty: Black Ops” commercials in the UK.
The ‘missing’ PlayStation logo in the UK rock magazine Kerrang! was first spotted by CVG, when it reported that an ad for the multiformat Black Ops in the inside of the magazine’s cover featured the Xbox Live logo and 360 ‘Jump In’ branding; with there being no mention at all of either PC or PS3!
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki