Novell 3Q revenue declines and misses expectations
Leading networking software maker Novell Inc. has announced its second quarter financial results for the fiscal year 2010-11. The company has said that there has been a decline in its net income and revenue in the quarter under review.
The net income of the firm was recorded $15.7 million during these three months which is fall down of 4 cents per share. For the similar quarter last year, the company has posted a net income of $16.7 million or 5 cents per share.
Novell Inc. has posted an earning of 6 cents per share for the quarter which has seen a massive decline this year against its like period last year. Earlier the analysts have estimated that the company may post an earning of 7 cents per share for this quarter.
The revenue of the company has gone down by 8% and was recorded Rs $199 million during the reviewed quarter. It was reported to be $216 million for its corresponding quarter last year and was estimated to be $200 million for the said quarter.
- Hyundai aims to add 20 new electric models, inflating list of its EVs to 23 by 2025
- Lucid Air Dream to challenge dominance of Tesla Model S Long Range
- Washington’s Snoqualmie Casino wins COVID-19 insurance claim lawsuit
- Tesla’s stock can reach $3,000 by 2025 if it executes really well: Elon Musk
- Plug-Ins account for 18.5% of Volvo’s total U.S. sales in August 2021