The bank came into being 10 years ago. Then, there were 11 full-time and a few part-time staffers. And now, SBS Bank’s Contact Centre team is proud of its 30 specialized staff who have with time shown their capabilities by their hard work and effectively working for SBS Bank’s customers, offering them with personal and quality service.
At the time when two SBS Bank managers had been burdened with the responsibility to establish the Contact Centre, which is 10 years back, they were firm on their decision to commit its member service to the customers that was going to be the most important aspect for it to maintain.
Lynn Manson, SBS Bank Cromwell Manager, who also founded the Contact Centre, said that the SBS Bank’s main aim always remained its customers and with the help of technology, it was going to materialize its decisions at helping Contact Centre offer the best of services.
Christine Hollingworth, Contact Centre Manager, said that all calls made by customers to SBS Bank and overseas calls from New Zealand were streamed to the Invercargill group, where each and every member underwent training in a way to take care of customers’ needs in the fastest and best way.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki