A report confirms that HTC Desire Z and Desire HD will be the soon to be released android models as they get their release dates to be September 15th.
The first report points on Desire HD that comes with the recent most Android 2.2 Froyo operating system with a stunning 4.3 inch touchscreen display.
It runs with the aid of 1GHz processor, HTC Sense UI and an 8 Megapixel camera that can easily take up 720p HD video. Price tag for this device has yet not been stated.
In further light of the same the Desire Z, which supposedly is promised to be an Android 2.1 device comes with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a 3.7 inch touchscreen display, Android 2.1 Eclair which soon will have a FroYo update, a 1GHz processor, HTC Sense UI, HSDPA and Wi-Fi. This model has also been kept unstated of its price tag.
In the meantime HTC Desire HD and Desire Z might come in Europe, but it is stated that more devices will be converted to US soon.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki