Nokia might claim the offering of its latest offering the C7 in the upcoming Nokia World Event.
Due to continuous releases staged in recent days, the Finnish maker made us believe that the phone is reserved for the Nokia World in September.
The latest snaps come from Chinese website zol.com.cn and one cannot deny them of being original as they are quite detailed and to confirm the same they have posted a screen shot of its UI.
The phone has a 3.3 or 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen, with a Symbian^3 and an 8MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash. It supports microUSB plus a 2mm charging port, the battery shown in the pics is rated as 1200mAH.
The only thing to worry at the moment is the processor. We hope none of those ARM 9 and the Hummingbirds are there as it will be immediately ruled out of the competition.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki