Bethesda Studio's parent company ZeniMax Media has proclaimed of the procurement of Arkane Studios at the Quakecon 2010 games conference.
Arkane Studios are famed for creation of games such as Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
ZeniMax stated that Arkane Studios is at the moment developing the latest game which is set to be published by Bethesda, but this gesture failed to pin point the exact genre or game's title.
Arkane Studios, prior to the acquisition, was initially involved in launching of BioShock 2.
Arkane creative director Raphael Colantonio stated: "We share so many creative values. Joining the ZeniMax family will allow us to grow stronger while staying true to the games we love."
ZeniMax is busy with a few of the home based projects. Bethesda will soon be releasing a few new game titles such as Splash Damage's Brink, Obsidian Entertainment's Fallout: New Vegas, and inXile's Hunted: The Demon's Forge, in the recent months to come.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki