Bill Gates, one of the wealthiest man alive and also famed for its co-founding of Microsoft, has stated that very soon the college education will be over taken by the internet studies.
The statement by Gates stated:"The self-motivated learner will be on the web. And there will be far less place-based [college] things...College -- except for the parties -- needs to be less place based."
In addition to this he adds that the normal college studies might become five times less important than it is today.
Gates dropped out of Harvard in order to develop the company that has groomed into the largest tech company in the world.
Gates reinforces that K-12 education is very essential, especially the charter school programs that enhances a children in learning.
The tech biggie adds that in order to take up with the intercity fifth grade kids and make them believe that 'Hey learning is fun...I do that with other kids, ' then one needs to put in a lot of effort to devote at least 80 percent of their waking hours to a particularly focused area or else one might end up with what the charter school does.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki