Andhra Pradesh subscribers of Tata Docomo, the GSM brand of Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), have been offered with unlimited calls.
Under fair usage policy, users can make free local as well as STD calls to any network in India by using voice recharge vouchers but they need to pay one paisa per KB on account of data usage.
Choosing this scheme, subscribers will be able to use 2400 seconds per day to make free local and STD calls till the coupon's validity period.
NV Subbarao, regional head, south east, Tata Docomo, said that company has launched these new vouchers by targeting student segment and people in the age group of 18 to 24.
Company believes that these two segments have heavy mobile internet usage and people will be delighted to receive free 2400 seconds of usage daily, with no voice tariff rates.
So finally company would be benefitted and it will encourage the people to adopt internet services, at the same time company is offering value based voice free offer.
Company has positioned vouchers with three values 200, Rs 350 and Rs 500, with validity of 10 days, 20 days and 30 days, respectively.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy