A Cancer Research Fund Raising Day is being organized by Franki Stockwell, a participant in Race for Life. The event will take place at the Bentley Centre, on Stratton Road, on Saturday and its duration will be from 1pm to 8pm.
People can get admission by paying £1, which also includes a raffle ticket. Franki is participating in the Race for Life event which will take place on July 24 at Lydiard Park.
The event will also have a bouncy castle, arts and crafts Indian head and hand massages, taster workshop beauty makeovers, a martial arts demonstration, Heavenly Henna tattoos and bric-a-brac stalls.
Franki revealed that many people are doing a number of things and devoting quality time to the event. She said that she is doing her bit for the people who are suffering from this deadly disease. She is also participating in the event to honor her family members who have lost their life to cancer.
Franki wants people to know that Swindon is a compassionate community. She said that in the previous year, she raised a sum of £125 for Race for Life and this will help the Cancer Research find new methods for treating cancer.
Franki is optimistic that one day the disease will be 100% curable.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki