It seems that Apple is again confronting some problem regarding its iPhone. After the launch of this much hyped gadget, Apple has been facing problems due to one or the other reason. Recently many customers have complained some sudden disturbance that occurred during calls.
For fixing this problem, Apple has declared that it will be soon introducing a new software update for the iPhone 4. This will fix the display of reception bars in the phone due to which the reception problem occurred.
Adding more to the list of problems, some customers also reported that they have been experiencing troubles in connecting to the 3G network. It was also cited that even if for some time the connectivity performs good, it gradually becomes unacceptably slow.
To confirming these complaints, several tests were conducted by watching the performance of Phone 4 with the iPhone 3G and 3Gs.
It has been concluded after these test that both 3G and 3Gs were doing well and iPhone 4 was speedier and it became slower with time. iPhone 4 was also found lacking with at less than 30 kbps on a 3G connection. If this problem is not solved within an acceptable frame of time, it is possible that people will switch to devices of other brands.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki