It looks like information on Call of Duty: Black Ops will plainly not wait until the time of its scheduled launch on GameTrailers TV this weekend.
First, Activision's personal CallOfDuty. com/BlackOps went live before it had been expected. Certified details are scarce, but what is known for sure is that: Call of Duty 7 will be known as Black Ops. Treyarch, which is the studio behind Call of Duty: World at War, and will develop the game.
It is also secure to presume that this new name will be in first-person perspective that is going to come with a Rated M for Mature badge on the box, and will in some way involve bullets.
Black Ops, which is military jargon for secret missions and undercover agents, will feature single-player, multiplayer, and co-op play styles. These styles closely mirror the preceding Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2, which took delight in the biggest entertainment launch in history.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki