Amazon Launches Easier Payment Options for Shoppers and Online Partner Platforms
Amazon is continuously making efforts to make things easier for shoppers and in a new attempt, it launched a program on Monday for making it convenient for online shoppers as well as online partners to "Pay with Amazon."
The Amazon Payments Partner Program is an effort from the company to attract more number of merchants to its own alternatives.
The new program will help e-commerce platform providers and developers to add an Amazon payment option to their offerings. The best part is that, the program is free and is available by invitation in the nations like the United States, U. K, Germany and Japan. The early partners of the program include Shopify, Future Shop of Japan and PrestaShop.
In a statement Brennan Loh, Director of Business Development at Shopify said "Our merchants want to offer their customers a payment solution that is trusted, easy and familiar. We're excited to be a Premier Partner in the Amazon Payments Partner Program, enabling our merchants to offer Pay with Amazon."
The new program is offered in three levels, the Premier Partner, Certified Partner, and Certified Developer. All of them have been designed with different levels of support and that depends on the merchant and usage.
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled