Dick-Smith recently opened a new-look Queen Street store, which can be seen as the maiden example of the change to the electronic retailer's branding.
The new store is slicker, apart from being more established. The store boasts of interactive areas, which will enable customers to touch, feel and test the products they are interested in.
"Our new store format features the latest computers, communications, cameras, gaming and entertainment brands and products. Technology is becoming a basic commodity of life so we have designed a new store to provide customers with a place to find all their technology needs in one location," said NZ Country Manager James Cunnold.
Grand opening events and specials would be hosted by the Queen St store from 7 to 9 August.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki