Apple’s Top Executive Earn Millions in Salary and Bonus
At Apple Inc, all the top executives are treated equal in Tim Cook's team. But when it's about the salary, the picture really does not reflect the same.
Not including the CEO, the company paid its top five executives each approximately $25 million in the previous year. That includes $20 million of stock awards and a salary of $5 along with cash bonus. The figures surfaced from a proxy statement that was filed on Wednesday.
According to the filings, Cook earned $2 million as salary and $8 million in bonus last year. However, his reported pay excludes the 560,000 restricted stock units which were granted to him in August 2011. These are worth $64.2 million as of company's fiscal year.
Senior Apple executives Bruce Sewell, Eddy Cue, Dan Riccio and Luca Maestri each earned $25 million or more last year. None of the earning figures include restricted stock units which were vested in 2015. Spread through the year, Eddy Cue, Bruce Sewell, Dan Riccio and Luca Maestri had shares which were worth in the range of $11 million to $38 million. In the year, Tim Cook received 560,000 shares of stock worth which was worth approximately $57 million. Angela Ahrendts, Apple's senior vice president, retail and online stores received 391,634 shares worth $50 million in the course of the year.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand