Central Otago and Auckland Average Asking Price for Homes Exceed $800,000
The housing market is picking up heat in and around Queenstown. That has squeezed out the price gap between Central Otago and Auckland. For the very first time, the mean asking price for Central Otago homes has crossed $800,000.
In December, the average asking price for Central Otago home was $824,394 which surpassed the earlier record of $782,684 noted in 2014 July according to realestate. co. nz, a property website.
Right now there is a luxury lodge Queenstown for $8.7 million up for sale and an earlier lodge that has an asking price of $5.95million. A property in Wanaka is up for sale for $5.69million. People who are willing to shop above $4million homes have a range of choice for Central Otago and Lakes District regions.
In December, Auckland had an average asking price of $848,195 which was slightly under the record noted at $851,531in September.
In December, the national average asking price was $522,930 which carried on with its downward trend after setting a record in August 2015 for $568,215.
Only two regions, Central Otago and Auckland have an average asking price that's more than $800,000.
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again