Many Travelers Cancel their Plans of Travelling to Paris but Airlines Operate Flights
The terror attacks in Paris have left many tourists re-considering their trips to the French capital.
Although on Saturday the airlines carried on operating their flights to Paris, but business travelers and tourists are not sure if they would like to visit the city at this juncture and many plan to cancel their upcoming trips.
Cancelling tickets to Paris is also easier at this time, as the airlines are allowing the worried customers to change their weekend tickets without a fee. On Saturday, tensions remained high at all important airports in Europe.
An Air France jet that was headed for Paris was evacuated at the Schiphol Airport at Amsterdam as the authorities were alerted by a threatening tweet.
Even, one of the terminals at the Gatwick Airport in London was shut down for a couple of hours as people spotted a forty one year old man from France who threw away something that appeared like a gun. The explosives experts were called in by the airport authorities following the incident.
According to Air France, it planned to operate all flights to and from France. However, there could be delays as security measures at the airports have been increased.
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
- More Younger People visiting Atlantic City Casinos during Covid-19 pandemic