Auckland Trotting Club’s President, Mr. Kerry Hoggard Passes Away
Mr Hoggard, who was the president of the Auckland Trotting Club passed away yesterday. On Monday, Ms Dominique Dowding, the chief executive of Alexandra Park said that "Kerry Hoggard's sad and sudden passing is a huge loss for the New Zealand harness industry, the country's business community, and his beloved Auckland Trotting Club."
Mr Hoggard held his role as the president of the Auckland Trotting Club since 2013 and had served as the vice-president from 2010. Along with that he was a board member of the club since 2004 and also was a member of the club for the past sixteen 16 years. According to her, Mr. Hoggard as a long time member and a visionary understood the requirement for club consolidation in NZ and was ready to run the forefront in bringing positive change to the industry.
The AGM of the Auckland Trotting Club scheduled on October 29 will be dedicated to Mr. Hoggard and for the achievements he brought to the club and strapping up racing all over New Zealand said Ms Dowding.
She added, "Our thoughts and love are with his wife Marilyn, son Andrew, and family at this time."
- Virginia lawmakers remain committed to ban Skill Games next year
- Long-time employee Mary Harville becomes Kentucky Lottery’s first female CEO
- iSoftBet’s much-anticipated new Western Gold Megaways video slot launched fully
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success