Apple’s New Generations of iPhone and iPad Could Be Unveiled on September 9
Reports citing sources said that Apple plans to unveil its new generations of iPhone and iPad next month on September 9.
Apple is generally one of the top tech stocks but of late has been struggling to stand up to expectations. The
The date of the reveal comes as Apple's usually high-fly tech stock struggles with the burden of raised expectations. Last month some images of the next generation iPhone had emerged. The new handset is likely to appear somewhat similar to the existing iPhone 6. However, the internal systems are expected to undergo a significant revamp. It will also be designed with a new 'touch force' screen.
The company based in Cupertino, California usually has a trend of refreshing the smartphone exterior after every two years.
As reported by sources, a weeklong event is being planned for a week by Apple starting September 7. September 9 will most probably be the date for its annual autumn media event just like the previous year. If sources are to be believed, that will be the day when the new iPads will be unveiled.
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand
- Hyundai expands Kona EV recall plan to cover North American, European markets