Mice infestation in McDonald’s Restaurant in south Auckland; Health officers Probe the Issue
One of the customers who took her child for a HAPPY Meal to an out let of McDonald's in south Auckland captured a video of several mice running around in the kid's play area.
The fast food giant said that they are taking several measures for pest control and have kept the area locked since the rodent infestation.
The video was posted on Facebook, which showed a number of mice running around in the outdoor play area of the Manurewa outlet of Macdonald's. The person who took the video asked "How many can you count?' to the Facebook users and called the situation "absolutely disgusting".
A spokeswoman of McDonald's in New Zealand said that the rodents came to the playground from outside. And so the door of the playground was being kept closed to restrict their entry inside the restaurant She also added that help from an external pest control company was being taken along with laying bait traps to get rid of the vermin.
Officers from the Auckland Council's environmental health department investigated the issue of vermin "infestation" and said that they found did not found any infestation of the pests inside the premises.
- Virginia lawmakers remain committed to ban Skill Games next year
- Long-time employee Mary Harville becomes Kentucky Lottery’s first female CEO
- iSoftBet’s much-anticipated new Western Gold Megaways video slot launched fully
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success